Thursday, May 28, 2009

Explanation


So I would just like to explain the logo quickly, it really isn't complicated.
I watch a LOT of videos on youtube and one of the ones I love is Frezned's Capital Loser video from which I learned about MAJUSCULE. Majuscule just means capital letter but I loved the sound so much I told Tinny. It brewed in our conversations for a few weeks and when we finally decided to make this blog, we thought it would be a great name. Since the blog is about our art, we decided on MajusculeA as in A-R-T. Minuscules as you may have guessed are lower case lettters and we thought it would be symbolic, as two insignificant people trying to make something of themselves.
As for the picture itself, it was taken on the same day as all of the other playground pictures, where we used my Sony Cybershot camera to take pictures in burst in the garden of our old elementary school. After these were taken, I chose the best ones and used photoshop to put them together.

[LIONFRO]

No comments:

Post a Comment